14 Reasons To Get Motivated And Stay Motivated
by Peter Murphy
Why should you bother to spend your valuable time to learn
how to get motivated and stay motivated?
Your quality of life will change dramatically when you take
charge of how motivated you feel in any given moment.
Family and friends will respect you more and see you in a
whole new light. And deadline frenzy will be a thing of the
There are several good reasons to learn the secrets to
getting motivated and staying motivated.
What Learning How To Get Motivated And Stay Motivated Can
Do For You
1. Earn the respect of your boss and colleagues. As a
dependable and productive member of the team people will
appreciate you and seek your valuable advice on important
2. Understand what motivates you and enjoy greater success.
When you discover your unique motivation blueprint getting
ahead will never be a mystery again. You can fire up your
motivation engine whenever you choose to.
3. Save money by getting things done on time. You will
eliminate those late fees, fines and charges that
procrastinators waste their hard earned money on.
4. Enjoy a more harmonious home life. Imagine hearing
praise and gratitude for all the little things you get done
around the house. You will enjoy a satisfying feeling of
accomplishment at the end of each evening.
5. Feel in charge of you life. As you get more done with
ease you will have order where you used to have chaos. You
will know what you want and feel compelled to move ahead
and get it.
6. Start new projects with enthusiasm and stay motivated
over time. When you can see things through to completion
you will have renewed confidence in your ability to succeed.
7. Stay motivated in the face of challenges and negative
people. Setbacks and unsupportive colleagues or friends
will make you even more determined when you know how to
8. Avoid the criticism, endless nagging and moaning of
those around you. When you easily and effortlessly get
things done you give people little reason to criticize you.
In fact they are likely to give you more freedom to do
things your way.
9. Stop things getting any worse. When you know how to be
highly motivated in a matter of seconds, you can turn
around situations you have neglected in the past.
10. Develop leadership skills and positively affect those
around you. Your drive and enthusiasm will touch everyone
you deal with. People will turn to you for leadership and
11. Eliminate problems while they are small. You will deal
with potential problems and concerns sooner rather than
later. This habit alone will put you back in control.
12. Put an end to regrets. Become the kind of person who
jumps on opportunities. And enjoy the excitement and
passion you feel when you are giving 100%.
13. Move ahead quickly in your career. When you can calmly
and efficiently get your work done, you position yourself
for more responsibility and a higher salary.
14. Feel fantastic about yourself. As a motivated
self-starter your self-esteem will soar. You will
accomplish much more, have greater success and live a full
Motivation is an essential life skill and you can
discover how to be motivated and stay motivated.
Although some lucky people seem to be born highly
motivated, if you are of at least average intelligence you
can learn how to be motivated. No matter how unmotivated
you have been up to now.
The secret to being motivated is to discover the motivation
blueprint that is right for you.
Peter Murphy is a peak performance expert. He
recently produced a
very popular free report that reveals how to crush procrastination and
sustain lasting motivation. Apply now because it is available for a limited
time only at: http://www.getmotivatedstaymotivated.com/special.htm